Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What a day

How would you react to this ? I have to say I kept my cool , my 10 year old and her friend ended up with this disaster some how thankfully in their bathroom, lesson: always keep plenty of nail polish on hand , I can't imagine what I would have done if I had been even close to out of polish remover.
I am focusing on eating healthier than this winter, doesn't this all look yummy. I am very grateful my kids love fruits and veggies, and I look forward to feeling great very soon .
Clean the frog tank
Drop of items for sale to frequent purchaser
Groceries
Workout
Get hot lunch to kids at school
Another small workout
List items for sale
Detail sink
Scoop poop in backyard
Pick up 3 kids from school
Swimming lessons
Nail polish disaster
I hope tomorrow has a few less yucky tasks and plenty of good bits, oh yes my daughters first basketball game , that will be fun.
Cheers

No comments: